Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Exploring Italy

Every time we go to Tuscany we always spend a day or two at Cortona.

We rented a hotel in town for our Anniversary.  Not a bad view.

I love all animals, but am a sucker for kitties.  Especially Italian ones.

In the city center there are the iconic steps.  We always have a bite and a snack.

Sneaky shot of the cutest Italian baby girl ever.

Jon relaxing with his sandals and a drink. 

Polka dots and blond hair.

The best thing we got was a new wedding band for my man.

Local designer made my little bronze pig.  Love it.


The hotel left us a lovely bottle of bubbly for our night.

We found out about a local meat festival and spent a wonderful night with the locals.

Dancing the night away with the 20 other people in the town.  Met the grandma of the singer and walked away with some cool shirts and a full belly.

There was no way I wasn't going to check out a local flea market.  

My one regret.  Wish I had bought this painting kit for so many reason.  Never second guess.

Old fragrance bottles.

You never know what you can find amongst a table of silly stuff.  Walked away with an amazing vintage rosary.

Sometimes you have to kiss a frog to find your prince, but in this case it's all rolled into one.

Floral inspiration for hand painting some leather jackets.

My other purchase regret.  I just wish I had this piglet on my wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment