Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Tuscany is the best


Brother united in the Tuscan hills.

Stealing a moment in the grape vines with my mama.

Another fabulous office location for Jon. 


My perfect reading spot until I got eaten alive by mosquitos.


Looks like everything is A-ok.

Cheeky shot taken by my babe.  Buns and turtles.

The dusk routine.  Poolside drinks and a dip.

My mama and my father-in-law.  Love how our families bonded.

A selshie lesson with my papa-in-law.


The only way we were able to watch the Manchester City match.

She had and raised triplets.  This woman can do anything.

The moments that make my heart swell.  Jon and mom.

Footie break.  Skills for days this boy.

New freckles and wine teeth for days.

Look who showed up! My best friend in the world, America.

Just catching some sun with Bill Murray.  No big deal. 


Our 10 year anniversary dinner table setting.

My beautiful mama enjoying the perfect sunset. 

The view from the table.


Our one night on the town.  Working on our club faces.

They didn't seem too upset about the view. 

Our sweet friend and host for the night, Jacopo.


No comments:

Post a Comment